DTDC, an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company by DNVGL Business Assurance and Accredited by UKAS (UK), aims at protecting customers interest by emphasizing that a quality product can only be created through quality processes.
A Senior Level Manager heads DTDC's Quality Management and Processes Improvement groups. A Quality Executive is associated with each region pan India, to offer guidance on the use of Quality Management System and Implementation of Best Practices as well as to review the deliverables with the prime objective of Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction and making DTDC as Best Service Providing Company (BSPC).
Objectives/Goals of Quality Departments:
- Providing Training to all the Employees and Departments/Franchisees on QMS, ISO and Processes.
- Implementing Best Practices pan India to achieve Customer Satisfaction.
- Conducting Internal Audit and taking corrective/ preventive actions.
- Defining performance measurement parameters, analysis for continuously improving and achieving targets/goals.
- Conducting Operation, Branch and SF/Franchisees Audit for continuous improvement.