If you are interested in becoming a Single Unit Franchisee, you will benefit from knowing in details about this scheme. For instance:
- How DTDC categorises the country into different categories of cities and towns
- The different franchisee types relevant to those cities
- DTDC also does a background check of the individuals involved to ensure he/she fits into this business
- Franchisees are selected based on the available areas and the market potential
- There are also some ready opportunities where the franchisees are already set up, ready to be taken over and operated from day one
- DTDC also guides the prospective applicants through the process and helps them to decide what franchise suits them best
- You can refer to online Application for the complete guide to becoming a DTDC franchisee
Category A: Rs.1,50,000
Category B: Rs.1,00,000
Category C: Rs.50,000
Ground Floor premises facing road
No Fees. Only Security Deposit and Set-up Fee
10% of turnover
Marketing cost (Percentage of sales)
Company does (5%)
Working Capital (per month)
Category A: Rs.1,00,000
Category B: Rs.50,000
Category C: Rs.25,000
Return on Investment
No. of employees required to run a franchise unit
Category A: 4
Category B: 3
Category C: 2
Expected break-even time
Average business from a Franchise unit
Category A: Rs.1,50,000 p.m.
Category B: Rs.75,000 p.m.
Category C: Rs.40,000 p.m.
The scope and criteria of selection for a Single Unit Franchisee are as follows:
- Prime responsibilities and duties as a franchisee which include
- Delivery (for which payment will be given by the franchisee)
- Maintenance of Staff
- The prospective franchisee's willingness to take up the business on full-time basis.
- Office premises in strategic locations having good frontage for prominent display of company's signage
- Preparedness for adherence to all the statutory requirements
- Capability to deploy resources in terms of manpower, office equipment, communication equipment, etc.